ClinicalKey is a clinical search engine that supports clinical decisions by making it easier to find and apply relevant knowledge. Clinical Key team drives better care by delivering fast, concise answers when every second counts, and deep access to evidence whenever, wherever you need it.
IEEE Xplore Digital Library is the name of the platform where you have unlimited, full-text access to more than three million documents of all resources below:
- IEEE/IET Electronic Library (IEL); contains articles and conference proceedings published by the Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET). For engineering students.
- IEEE-MIT e-books
The IEEE-MIT e-books library offers access to almost 550 online books, with nearly 40 new titles introduced every year. Content includes award-winning titles on computer science, artificial intelligence, information theory, computer programming, information technology, and electrical engineering. Over 10,000 chapters are available as downloadable PDFs.
- MIT press journals
MIT Press Journals is a non-profit academic publisher. The Journals branch was founded in 1969 and currently publishes more than 30 titles, many with a high impact factor, that cover arts and humanities, social sciences, and specialized areas of science and technology. MIT Press Journals strives to publish reputable, innovative, cross-cultural content that reaches around the globe.
- IEEE-Wiley eBooks
IEEE-Wiley eBooks offers online access to over 700 eBooks, covering content including bioengineering, power and energy, and communication technologies. The books range from introductory to advanced coverage of topics. More than 80% of titles were added after 2000 and approximately 40 new titles are added every year. Over 13,000 chapters are available as downloadable PDFs.
Scopus, the largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature, features smart tools to track, analyze and visualize research. Scopus delivers the most comprehensive overview of the world's research output in the fields of science, technology, medicine, social sciences and arts and humanities. As research becomes increasingly global, interdisciplinary and collaborative, you can make sure that critical research from around the world is not missed.
Books from Springer are an unparalleled resource for scientific research. The Springer eBook collection delivers complete access to the largest single publisher collection of scientific, technical and medical publications (STM) available today. NU Library provides access to more than 1500 titles.
Taylor and Francis Group’s journals encompass over 1,800 titles and as one of the world’s leading publishers of scholarly journals our content spans all areas of Humanities, Social Sciences, Science and Technology.
(Kazakhstan national license) Web of Science is a database for scientific literature, while Web of Knowledge is a research and citation database that lets you search, track, measure and collaborate in the sciences, social sciences, arts, and humanities. This provides access to the world's leading citation databases, including an Analyze Tool, and over 100 years of comprehensive backfile and citation data. Both can be accessed here, and good for general science use.
New / Trial Databases
The following databases are newly acquired or being evaluated for a future subscription.
The BMJ is an international peer reviewed medical journal and a fully online first publication. The website is updated daily with original articles, podcasts, videos, and blogs and organised into four main content streams—research, education, news and views, and campaigns. In addition, the site is fully searchable, with an archive back to 1840 and numerous topic collections on clinical and non-clinical subjects. Articles of relevance to specific countries and regions are grouped together on country portals.
Cochrane Clinical Answers (CCAs) provide a readable, digestible, clinically focused entry point to rigorous research from Cochrane systematic reviews. Each Cochrane Clinical Answer contains a clinical question, a short answer, and an opportunity to ‘drill down’ to the evidence from relevant Cochrane reviews.
The Cochrane Library is a collection of six databases that contain different types of high-quality, independent evidence to inform healthcare decision-making, and a seventh database that provides information about Cochrane groups.
Offers comprehensive information, data, and news for each of the recognized 195 countries of the world offering these specific features
• Country Reviews™ - political, cultural, economic, social, demographic, business-oriented, and
• environmental information and data.
• Country Wire™ - daily news wire stories covering the country's current events as well as an archive of stories for historical research.
• CountryWatch Data - quantifiable data points on subjects like economics, health, disease, religion, etc., whereby you may make cross-country comparisons, download the data in .csv tables, and map/graph the data for visual use.
• CountryWatch Map Gallery - thematic, political, and geographic graphs and maps to offer a visual research option for students and faculty.
• Political Intelligence Briefing, Zone & Wire - weekly update of the world's hot spots and political changes.
• Economics Intelligence Briefing - monthly reports covering global economic market trends and their likely impact.
• Global Guide - interesting facts about the world such as the world's smallest and largest countries both in territory and in population, the capitals of countries, and explanation of nation states vs. countries.
Filmakers Library Online provides award-winning documentaries with relevance across the curriculum—race and gender studies, human rights, globalization and global studies, multiculturalism, international relations, criminal justice, the environment, bioethics, health, political science and current events, psychology, arts, literature, and more. It presents points of view and historical and current experiences from diverse cultures and traditions world-wide.
Accessible through LWWHealthLibrary.com, this comprehensive selection of 39 authoritative books—covering the 6 core clerkship rotations—is ideal for clerkship students, faculty, and directors and coordinators. The collection features key titles - from the Step-up, Recall, Blueprints, Shelf Life, and BRS series - which are currently only available in print format.
- Over 150 cases, broken down by rotation
- Covers core rotations of Internal Medicine, OB/GYN, Pediatrics, Surgery, Family Medicine, and Psychiatry
- Users can search or browse content across all rotations or filter to a specific rotation
- All content optimized for desktop, tablet, and mobile usage
- Complete chapters are downloadable and printable, and can be shared with colleagues
- Great resource for both core didactic content, as well as review content through review series titles and Q&A
- Books are continually updated with the most current edition
Polpred.com – это уникальный русскоязычный проект иформационного обеспечения, соединяющий в себе удобства справочной системы, серьезной экономической газеты и аналитического журнала.
Мониторинг промышленности и услуг в России и за рубежом, через СМИ и интернет-сервисы. Каталог ведущих официальных сайтов по странам и отраслям. Полмиллиона важных сообщений сотен газет и информагентств за 15 лет в базе данных он-лайн, с тщательным редакционным отбором сюжетов ежедневно.
Доступны полные тексты. У вас есть доступ к ленте архива по 1000 документов, с возможностью экспортировать в Word, получить аналитику от polpred.com, дополнительные источники по теме, консультации экспертов.
Отраслевые БД представлены в виде справочников, аналитических обзоров с возможностью контекстного поиска, и новостей – в виде новостных лент информационных агентств.
Полные тексты отсортированы, представлены как в первоисточнике, можно искать по 230 странам и по 42 отраслям. Поэтому это самый крупный в России портал страноведения, мировой экономики, промотраслей и услуг.
Established in 1993, provides a wide range of database resources, covering journals, dissertations and theses, conference proceedings, local gazetteers, laws, statistics, videos, patents, standards, institutions and experts, companies and products, research achievements, government reports, etc.
Our subscription covers:
China Local Gazetteers
China Online Journals
Dissertations of China
Academic Conferences in China