Follow the link to the sample article.
Note that there is no need to read the whole article, but review to retrieve information for the table of characteristics.
Follow the librarian instructions.
Follow the link to the sample source. Complete the questionnaire given by instructor.
Note there is no need to read the whole content, but review to retrieve information to answer instructor questions.
Take the Primary Source Quiz.
1. Check all below which are primary sources
2. Which of the following is a secondary source?
3. A Biographical Dictionary is a primary source about Abai.
4. Which of the following would you use to obtain primary information about the World War II?
5. You can not find primary sources in library EDS
6. Which is not an attribute of secondary source?
Provide examples of primary and secondary sources in the table below
|Statistical table of salaries||Article describing trends in salaries|
|Clinical trials or results of laboratory experience in treating depression||Book about treating depression with changes in diet and exercise|
|Declaration of Independence||Textbook exploring the history and political thought behind Declaration of Independence|
|Speech by well-known business leader||Biography of business leader|
|Physical evidence in a court trial||Judge's closing remarks/argument|
|Blockbuster movie filmed in 1988||Biography of the lead actor|
|Original artwork, perhaps a sculpture||Critique of that sculpture|
Follow the link to take the final subject quiz.