Harvard Business Review or HBR is a leading-edge business publication featuring expert commentary and analysis in the areas of strategic planning, change management, and other topics relevant to organizational effectiveness and corporate governance.
HBR is published six times a year.
There are several ways of searching HBR articles on Library Portal:
1. Go to the Library portal access Databases list under Resources tab.
2. Find Business Source Complete and Log In using your Moodle credentials.
3. Enter your search terms into the search box:
4. Scroll down to the Publication limiter box. Click on MORE and choose HBR, update.
1. Go to the Library portal access Journal list under Resources tab.
2. Click on Online Journal Finder.
3. Insert Journal Title into the search box.
4. Click on Business Source Complete
5. Select year and volume.