Harvard Business Review or HBR is a leading-edge business publication featuring expert commentary and analysis in the areas of strategic planning, change management, and other topics relevant to organizational effectiveness and corporate governance.
HBR is published six times a year.
There are several ways of searching HBR articles on Library Portal:
1. Go to the Library portal access Databases list under Resources tab.
2. Find Business Source Complete and Log In using your Moodle credentials.
3. Enter your search terms into the search box:
4. Scroll down to the Publication limiter box. Click on MORE and choose HBR, update.
Harvard Business Publishing has segregated 500 of its most used articles (out of its more than 13,000) as "course-work" articles, which requires a separate subscription. You can still find these articles in the database, read them online, but cannot download, or print them. Attached below is a list of the 500 articles impacted by this change. Please note that the list of articles may change over time.
1. Go to the Library portal access Journal list under Resources tab.
2. Click on Online Journal Finder.
3. Insert Journal Title into the search box.
4. Click on Business Source Complete
5. Select year and volume.