Faculty, staff, and students can request articles and book chapters not available through the Library.
Fill out the InterLibrary loan form or email email@example.com with full citation information or the source.
- Document delivery time varies from 1 to 9 business days
- If the document is owned by Partner Institution the delivery period may vary from 1 – 3 business days
- If the document is not owned by Partner institution, the delivery will vary from 3 – 9 business days
- Overdue items on your account need to be renewed before we process your request
- Due to copyright, we can only process 3 book chapters
- University of Wisconsin Madison Libraries
- Duke Fuqua School of Business
- University of Pittsburg Health Science Library
- Library of Congress (US)
- IFLA Document Delivery and Resource Sharing Section Standing Committee