Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- If you want to submit a published article to the repository, kindly check if it can be self-archived and allowed by the publisher's policy on SHERPA/RoMEO website .
- Log in via NU email to NU Repository.
- Follow the instructions in the guides below.
Read the License Agreement before submitting your material. The Agreement is already integrated in the self-submission process. However, If you have any questions or doubts, we will be glad to assist you!
Our team may assist you to make your works published in the Repository:
1. Please, read carefully the License Agreement, and if you do agree on the terms you should download and sign the document.
2. Send your documents together with the Agreement via mail to the Digital Office team:
- Digital Center teamEmail
- Tolkyn Jangulova, Head of Department Email
3. Or upload your materials to NU Repository Drive filling out the form below:
NU Repository Drive
MATERIALS SUBMITTED BY NU SCHOOLS TO NU REPOSITORY (2015 - PRESENT)