Book Borrow / Return
Students, faculty, and staff can borrow or return the books at their convenience. The service can be arranged via online request form or email@example.com
The library coordinators will inform you about the date and time for delivery or return.
The pick-up points are as follow:
- blocks 38, 39, 44
- Northern Lights
- Entrance to NU campus on Kabanbay Batyr Ave. (to borrow)
- Entrance to NU campus on Turan ave. (to return)
The book delivery to other cities via Kazpost is also considered.
Please find more details about the service in library FAQs.
According to the President Declaration "On the state of emergency in the Republic of Kazakhstan" as of 15 March 2020 starting from March 16th, 2020 Nazarbayev University campus is taking necessary measures to ensure the health of our community until improvement of an epidemiological situation in our country.
Following the recent decision of the State Commission on the Ensuring the State of Emergency under the President of Kazakhstan, please be aware of the Library updates:
1) LIBRARY MATERIALS:
- Students / Faculty / Staff may keep library materials if they need them for studies/research for the duration of quarantine and return when they back to the University. (Please find Borrow / Return on the top of te page for more details)
2) LIBRARY HOURS & SPACES:
- Starting from 28 March 2020
- the library is closed for visiting (except to senior PhD students working on theses)
- Reference service is provided online on Mon - Fri 8.30 am - 5.30 pm.
- 24/7 schedule is canceled.
3) ONLINE SERVICES:
- You can use electronic resources off-campus 24/7. Please check our FAQ.
- Ask-a-Librarian, Chat, Interlibrary Loan will be available according to the schedule above through the Library portal.
- Libguides will help to search for information and provide essential research support.
4) IMPORTANT! All library materials and personal belongings should be taken out from the library which must be vacant for cleaning and disinfection.
5) VISITOR POLICY
- Visitors and temporary patrons are not permitted access to campus and Library starting March 14 until further notice.
6) PROGRAMS & EVENTS
- All programs and events on-site are suspended until further notice.
Please continue to observe messages from the Library, check the Library portal for the news or follow us on our social media.
If you have questions, feel free to email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated 14 January 2021