Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Study Spaces in the Library are open with a limited capacity to 186 seats (1/3 in each reading room).
- Monday-Friday, 8:30 am - 5:15 pm (with the librarians on duty and open book shelves)
- 7/24 - Reading rooms in block 5E (closed book shelves after business hours)
Individual rooms (4th floor, 5E) are available for booking on my.nu.edu.kz.
- Monday-Friday, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
- 4 hours per person
Nur-Sultan residents can check their eligibility to access the campus on my.nu.edu.kz
Updated October 4, 2021
Book Borrow / Return
Students, faculty, and staff who don't have access to campus can borrow or return the books at their convenience. The service can be arranged via online request form or email@example.com
The library coordinators will inform you about the date and time for delivery or return.
The pick-up point
- Entrance to NU campus on Kabanbay Batyr Ave. (to borrow)
- Entrance to NU campus on Turan ave. (to return)
The book delivery to other cities via Kazpost is also considered.
Please find more details about the service in library FAQs.
Updated September 23, 2021
According to the President Declaration "On the state of emergency in the Republic of Kazakhstan" as of 15 March 2020 starting from March 16th, 2020 Nazarbayev University campus is taking necessary measures to ensure the health of our community until improvement of an epidemiological situation in our country.
Following the recent decision of the State Commission on the Ensuring the State of Emergency under the President of Kazakhstan, please be aware of the Library updates:
1) LIBRARY MATERIALS:
- Please proceed to Borrow / Return tab for more details.
2) LIBRARY HOURS & SPACES:
- Please proceed to Re-opening tab for more details
3) ONLINE SERVICES:
- You can use electronic resources off-campus 24/7. Please check our FAQ.
- Ask-a-Librarian, Chat, Interlibrary Loan will be available according to the schedule above through the Library portal.
- Libguides will help to search for information and provide essential research support.
4) VISITOR POLICY
- Visitors and temporary patrons are not permitted access to campus and Library starting March 14 2020 until further notice.
5) PROGRAMS & EVENTS
- All programs and events on-site are suspended until further notice or conducted online. Please find the calendar of events and webinars.
Please continue to observe messages from the Library, check the Library portal for the news or follow us on our social media.
If you have questions, feel free to email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated September 22, 2021