Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
E-Resource Access Issues
If you experience difficulty accessing online resources, please :
1. ensure the following:
- you are using the links through the Library website https://library.nu.edu.kz/ or on A-Z Databases list
- When connecting to a resource you use your NU credentials (same username and password to access Moodle and other university systems). Don't remember Credentials? Find the link to reset the password.
- you registered additional personal accounts on the websites when it is required by the license agreement.
2. email email@example.com with the following information and a librarian will respond to you as soon as possible:
- What e-resource you are having trouble accessing.
- Include screenshots of issues where possible.
Our Libgudes will help in searching for information and essential research.
Please check moodle system for e-textbooks available for your course. These textbooks are available through the Vital Source platform.
There are many options to find ebooks on your subject, please visit the databases list.
Video Call for Consultation
If you require assistance from a librarian we will make every effort to offer you an online video conference-style consultation or telephone consultation during this time.
For online consultations, please ensure that you have a working laptop or PC with access to the internet. Consultations will only be available by prior appointment Monday – Friday 9 am - 5 pm.
Request Online - Phone Consultation
Request Unavailable Materials
Faculty, staff, and students can request articles and book chapters not available through InterLibrary Loan service:
- Document delivery time varies from 1 to 9 business days
- Overdue items on your account need to be renewed before we process your request
- Due to copyright, we can only process 3 book chapters
Request Document Delivery
Chat with librarians: 9 am - 5 pm, Mon - Fri
Check this calendar for online sessions by librarians and our partners in support of online teaching and learning