The Library has Group Study Rooms for 3-6 persons. Rooms are located on the 2, 3 and 4 floors of the new building (5e240 - 242, 5e333, 5e336 - 337, 5e421).
- Group study rooms are not for use as individual study areas and are not for meetings between students and tutors, teaching, presentations, interviews or for University meetings. Rooms may be booked for research projects work.
- Rooms are available on
- Monday-Friday at 9:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Satuday-Sunday at 11 am - 7 pm.
- Reservations are limited to a 3-hour per day.
- Overdue items on your library account must be returned/updated.
- The rooms are locked with keys available upon request at the Circulation Desk 3rd floor in exchange of ID card. When borrowing and returning key, please put signature in the register.
- Key should be returned immediately after the completion of the reservation time period.
- In case of late return of the key, your name will be included in the watch list. Done twice you will be banned from using rooms.
- In case of a lost key, the requester has to make a duplicate of the key at his/her own expenses in two days.
- Do not leave the room unlocked or unattended at any time.
- Upon the completion of the meeting turn off all lights and the projector, if applicable, before leaving the room.
- Materials and personal items left unattended may be removed by library staff.
- No full meals or messy foods are allowed in the study rooms.
- All mobile devices should be on silent mode.
- Rooms should be left in a clean and orderly condition, ready for the next users.
- Do not damage or move in or out of the room the furniture.
- Use appropriate markers and erasers on the whiteboards or check them out at the Circulation Desk.
- The library reserves the right to revoke permission to use the room in the case of non-compliance with these policies.
Room booking is available on https://nu-kz.libcal.com/reserve/groups.
- media-scape for 6 seats (allows participants to share content from laptops to screen)
- glass whiteboard, chairs, low table, and utility cabinet.
Please contact IT through the Freshservice user portal if you need help with equipment.